http://www.swallowingdifficulties.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/logo.png 0 0 Jan Flynn http://www.swallowingdifficulties.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/logo.png Jan Flynn2021-01-19 12:46:312021-05-12 16:24:00Free Online Course on Medicines Administration for Patients with Dysphagia. Starts 15th February 2021
Free Online Course on Medicines Administration for Patients with Dysphagia. Starts 15th February 2021
Dysphagia: Swallowing Difficulties and Medicines
Registration for the course is now open!
The current course opened is for registration and begins on 15th February 2021
This course will enhance the knowledge of any person involved in the administration of medicines to patients with dysphagia.
The course offers an opportunity to network with other learners and with the creators of the course through discussions, graphs and social networking features and to share knowledge with other learners and professionals.
The course covers:
- Definition and causes of dysphagia
- How to improve medicines administration for patients with dysphagia
- Supporting patients with dysphagia to take their medicines
- Different medicine formulations and the important considerations for patients with dysphagia
- Legal and ethical considerations when administering medicines to patients with dysphagia
- Standardising the approach to reviewing medicines in patients with dysphagia
Future courses are planned for 10th May 2021 and other dates later in the year. Check back for more information on additional courses.