http://www.swallowingdifficulties.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/logo.png 0 0 Hattie Whiteside http://www.swallowingdifficulties.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/logo.png Hattie Whiteside2019-05-28 00:00:372019-02-13 13:27:41Free online course
Free online course
Dysphagia: Swallowing Difficulties and Medicines
Registration for the course is now open!
The current course opened for registration on the 28th of May 2019 and will be open until the 25th of June 2019.
This course will enhance the knowledge of any person involved in the administration of medicines to patients with dysphagia.
The course offers an opportunity to network with other learners and with the creators of the course through discussions, graphs and social networking features and to share knowledge with other learners and professionals.
The course covers:
- Definition and causes of dysphagia
- How to improve medicines administration for patients with dysphagia
- Supporting patients with dysphagia to take their medicines
- Different medicine formulations and the important considerations for patients with dysphagia
- Legal and ethical considerations when administering medicines to patients with dysphagia
- Standardising the approach to reviewing medicines in patients with dysphagia
Future courses will open for registration on:
12th August 2019
21st October 2019